All 4 of our Award-winning cheeses from the Globally awarded Deli Bills Farm & a Bottle of Wine
All 4 of our Award-winning cheeses from the Globally awarded Deli Bills Farm.
- Served with Lavosh, Waterthin Crackers, Quince, Smoked Almonds & accompaniments -
(Gluten-Free Crackers Available)
- Brie de Meaux (The King of Bries) - Meaux, France The benchmark brie. Inside the soft unctuous texture has a rich creamy clotted flavour with just hint of pasture and straw, sometimes a truffle aroma is present.
- Barber's Farmhouse Vintage Cheddar - Somerset, England One of the only cheddars in the World with PDO accreditation, Barber's Farmhouse Vintage cheddar is aged for 18 months, forming a cheese that is Robust and powerfully rich with a firm to brittle body that retains a smooth and creamy texture.
- Berrys Creek Tarwin Blue - Gippsland, Australia Tarwin Blue has been recognized with the highest awards at the World Cheese Championships. The hallmark of this cheese is its perfect balance of spicy blue, creamy texture and salty tang.
- Manchego DOP - La Mancha, Spain Artesano for 12 months. Firmer in texture and much tangier, with a fuller, richer flavour and a more pronounced, spicy aroma.
Select 1x from a choice of the following Bottles of Wine: